November 13, 2011

Shareable: In Defense of Dirty Hippies

Shareable: In Defense of Dirty Hippies

I read this article on Shareable. In light of the OCCUPY movement and everything that goes along with it, I suggest you check this article out. It's interesting and a good conversation starting point. The comments are gaining steam also.
I went down to Occupy Wall Street at Zuccotti Park on Friday morning and it was very interesting... perhaps I'll post my video of it when my friend sends it to me.

What do you think ?

love love love

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the comment :]
    I really appreciate you checking out my blog, but follow-back comments are often seen as taboo in the blogging community. I hope you aren't copy pasting the same comment into a lot of different blogs!
    A good way to increase readership is to really get involved with the blogging community, or posting relevant links onto posts that you have actually read and have an opinion about. I'm happy to check out your blog, but keep in mind that "i'll follow you if you promote me" posts are seen as rude. Good luck and happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete

C-C-C-Comment! :]

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails