December 28, 2010

i should probably get a tumblr but i'm too lazy

One of my friends is doing this on her Tumblr and I thought it was a cute idea. Maybe I'll do it. You should. Maybe I should just get a Tumblr? What on earth is the difference? This actually seems like something that people would do on LiveJournal....8th grade throwbaaack!

EDIT fine I got a freakin Tumblr. it's not my normal urls though so go find it... shouldn't be that hard

What a waste of a post, yeah? Well let's talk about fashion things.... NY Fashion Weeks schedules are up... are you going to any shows this year?

 are you excited for NYE? what are you going to wear?!?!? if you don't know yet, then don't worry. I'll post some polyvores or something soon...soon....

IN THE MEANTIME GO PLAY IN THE SNOW (if you live somewhere where it's been blizzarding)  Today I did snow activities and it was very fun.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I don't know what to wear yet. But I'm down with the flu so don't know if I'm able to celebrate NYE, bummer! Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww man, you can always dress up and post pictures anyway :] i hope you feel better, happy new year!

    ReplyDelete

C-C-C-Comment! :]

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails