September 10, 2010

Back at School and Some Weekend Updates. Happy Friday!

I'M BACK AT SCHOOL AND I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT BUT IT IS SO MUCH WORK
and right now I am sleepy and my next door neighbors are bumping techno music really loudly and trucks are bumpin outside the window and everything is bumpinnnn and i am eating chinese food and drawing about 40 croquis (fashion figure drawings) tonight so that I can get up in four hours to go pick up some fabric swatches for a project lalala. Anyway, this is going to go sort of all over the place. Ready, go!

So, here is some bad news: Oil Rig Explosion

And some pictures!

My outfit: I wore this to a rooftop party. (Those are my favorite shoes.)


Me and my friend Tae posing with some sexy legs.

Secret door underneath a stoop

Shoes.


Also, tomorrow night is Fashion's Night Out! Where are you planning to celebrate?  I'll be volunteering at the Braccialini boutique in Soho, so if you are in NYC please stop by for some fun!
xoxoxoxoxxxxx

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

C-C-C-Comment! :]

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails