June 6, 2010

Tatted Up Ready to Go

Yoooooo how's it going? I have two announcements.

1. I wrote this thing called "Sun Poisoned", and it has been featured on Epic Magazine. Mint! It is a little bit darker than most of the stuff I write on here. What do you think?

2. I got a tattoo! Yes, it is real.  I got it done on Friday at Explicit Tattoo in Suffern, New York.  This is my first tattoo, and I looove it. I wasn't keeping track of time, but I would guess that it took about an hour from the time the first needle touched my skin. The tattoo is on my left wrist. It says "I am free" in Italian and yes, that is a hot air balloon. Did you expect anything else?

Initial drawing.

Finished tattoo!

Have you done anything exciting this week?

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Your writing's so good! Definitely darker, haha, but it's awesome.

    And CONGRATS ON THE TAT. (That rhymed!) It's so adorable - love how colourful it is! I've always watched LA Ink, but now I want to know: does it hurt?! It's so hard to tell, because the people never give expressions of pain on the show haha...

    Hope you're having a good summer!

    QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you so much!!

    haha I'm not going to lie, it did hurt, a lot. I tried to look tough though! I got it on my wrist, which is a place that is close to the bone and stuff so it was a painful place to get it, but I just kept talking to my tattoo artist the whole time. And a cute guy came in the shop so that distracted me for a bit ;]

    haha, thanks again love, hope you're having a great summer too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on your song being featured!
    and your tattoo is radical! i want to get one when im older, but did it hurt much?

    http://blair-waldork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you very much! it did hurt but it was bearable! definitely get one if you want it!

    ReplyDelete

C-C-C-Comment! :]

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails