May 8, 2010

Why Am I Awake

First:  Follow my blog with bloglovin ! Okay, now:


It's 6:40 a.m., I haven't gone to bed yet, and I've been talking PUNS for the past two hours. See example:
♥ YESsica Simpson.
♥ TRUElysses S. Grant.
♥ FAKE Lively.
♥ TRUma Thurman.
♥ Jennifer NOpez.
♥ JOKE-a Cola.
♥ YAY Aiken.
♥ Antonibro Banderas.

Oh how incredibly punny.
Oh yeah, I also wrote a twelve page paper.
Just call me Tricky Dee.
Try some puns gogogo! Post 'em in the comments.

Here's a picture of me and my friend Niv as graphic novel superheroines:

Here is a song you should listen to:
PS: I love you, and how was your week?
PPS: Just a warning, I have one or two regular posts readyish, but Wishful Thinking might be ridiculous like this until finals week is over.
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Ahaha, I'm too tired at the moment to think of a witty pun but very cute.
    Your blog is very original, I scrolled down and checked out your archives which is always a good sign. I will definitely be back for mome! Good luck with your finals :)
    -K.xx
    obsessedfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! :D
    get some sleep haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute blog..i soo loved Lady Gaga's outfit at the grammy's..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for following!
    Will be your follower as well
    Love to see some more designs!

    ReplyDelete

C-C-C-Comment! :]

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails