May 11, 2010

Here are Some Things

Here's some stuff:

Doodles from class.  I did most of them while taking notes on James Bond:  Dr. No which we watched in English class!  We had to write a paper about the James Bond series' symbolism and gender studies. Greatest. Class.

Also: Happy Belated Mother's Day!
Here is a picture I drew of me and my Mama!

I have an art history final tomorrow. Wish me luck! Here's one of my favorite pieces:

Experiment on a Bird in the Air Pump by Joseph Wright.

Time to get back to studying. Goodnight!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Your art work is amazing!!!! I love the doodles and all of the fabulous colours you employ within them. No wonder you're an art history major!
    Thanks for the comments on my blog, they are always appreciated and loved :)
    -K.xx
    obsessedfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!
    I'm actually not an art history major I am in foundation and going to be a fashion major :]
    Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want to come do fashion in newyork.
    come adopt me haha.
    i adore your drawings send me one for my birthday


    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete

C-C-C-Comment! :]

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails