April 5, 2010

New Header!

Hey birdies! What do you think of the new header? 
I just finished it a few minutes ago, and I kind of love it!

Also, I found out last night that my friend Jack and I were accepted as designers in a fashion show called Sisters on the Runway.  
The show benefits women who have been affected by domestic violence, and I am so honored to be a part of it.  We had an interview last Tuesday, and we were super nervous the whole week waiting to find out if we had made it. We are working together on four pieces.  We decided that our theme will be rebirth.

Here are the two designs that I submitted:


What's going on with you this week?

xx, Nikkidee

4 comments:

  1. Hi I really love your blog! I am an aspiring fashion student and was wondering if you could give me any tips about what schools to looks at and stuff, if you have time. I know that request was rather odd but it would help me out so much. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I go to Parsons the New School for Design, and I've written a few posts about it (here http://supernikkidee.blogspot.com/2009/12/parsons-school-of-design-my-story-part.html and here: http://supernikkidee.blogspot.com/2009/12/parsons-school-of-design-my-story-part_30.html )
    Choosing a school really all depends on the individual, though! Visit some schools, do your research, go to portfolio review days and talk to people! If you email me, I'm happy to answer and questions about my experience applying to schools or my experience at Parsons, so keep in touch! Good luck! :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I will definitely email you, if you don't mind. I am a total nubie to this blogging thing so I'm not sure where to find you email adress though. Gah I feel so technologically deadvanced!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah, i should probably add a contact me page or something! you can email me at supernikkidee@aol.com :]

    ReplyDelete

C-C-C-Comment! :]

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails