April 25, 2010

Envy on the Coast in NYC

Hey everyone! This weekend was absolutely crazy. Thanks to everyone who came to the Recycled Runway fashion show! It went really really well, I must say!
I am too tired to post the pictures from the show just yet so instead I will give a quick rundown on my weekend, if you feel like reading it. 
Also, here is my favorite picture from my trip to the Coney Island Aquarium:
so cute!
 
This weekend:
♥ Two of my friends came down to visit me this weekend. 
♥  We ate really good Italian food
I learned to play a beat on the drums. 
While my friends were waiting for their bus, we watched a video at the Church of Scientology in Times Square ! (It was crazy) 
We ate at the combination Pizza Hut and Taco Bell on 14th street
We went to see Envy on the Coast play. They were incredibly rad. 
It also turned out to be the Fall of Troy's last show in New York- they were also really good. People threw down like it was their job, hahaha.

 

What did you do this weekend?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

C-C-C-Comment! :]

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails