February 3, 2010

Repeat

Hello, hello cuties!
I have been getting back into the swing of things with school lately, and I am already crazy-busy. So, I apologize if this post is a bit all over the place.
It's all good though, "it's whatever", haha!

Here is a song that I've been playing on repeat for the past couple of weeks:


So good! Seriously, the Dear Hunter rock, check out the rest of their stuff.

In terms of fashion and style it has been FREEZING here in New York lately, so I have been
layering like ka-raazy.
I've also been wearing a lot of blue and black, but I will always stay true to my red coat !, so most days my outfits end up looking something like this:



I sense I may be settling into a GAWTH period, haha!

We'll see, though. I'm waiting to see what NEW YORK FASHION WEEK is going to bring us!
Who else is excited?!

xx Nikkidee

No comments:

Post a Comment

C-C-C-Comment! :]

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails