November 17, 2009

Things I Love

Hello lovelies! I hope everyone is having a fabulous week so far!
Right now I'm totally procrastinating taking a break and thinking about all the things I love this week!  Would you like to join me?



Here are some links and videos to get us started:






♥ THIS IS THE COOLEST THING EVER: an Austrian composer hacked a mechanical piano to recite text. WAY AWESOME.



Greg Kadel Photography is all so glamorous! 

♥ And speaking of glamour, Glamour Kills Clothing just came out with their new winter line! 






  ♥ Remember this? Rihanna's performance of "Disturbia" at the 2008 VMA's. It was awesome!


♥ Possibly the most ridiculous BEST song ever.  There is a combination Taco Bell and Pizza Hut about a block away from my building, and I smile every time I pass it.  I always think of this song!


This blog is like the virtual equivalent of a gossip packed sleepover in a coffee shop with your best friends.  It is written by the hilarious and lovely Aquarius Alexi Celine Wasser from Los Angeles, California. Go read it nownownow!


Other, non-internet-y things that I'm loving this week:


How I Met Your Mother. Definitely one of the funniest shows I have ever seen. I recently got really into it, watched nearly every existing episode online and I am now HOOKED. Neil Patrick Harris = THE MAN. 
[But we all knew that.] 




Anticipation! I'm going to see one of my favorite bands tomorrow: Hit the Lights !

To Write Love On Her Arms 
If you don't know what this is, just go the the website and read it. They have done some awesome stuff and events on facebook like "Write LOVE On Your Arms Day" have really made it popular and helped to spread the word.


Love Eachother, Love Yourself!



Also, school, fun assignments, graphic design, typography, my friends, long conversations through facebook comments on a picture, Lady Gaga, looking forward to Thanksgiving break and seeing friends, Japanese grocery stores, animal ear headbands, bubble guns, talking to cute boys, talking about traveling, making silly videos, being really corny, and all of you!

Okay, it's your turn. Don't hold back, now.  Grab a friend or three, play your favorite song, and shout it to the sky!
What are you loving this week?!


xx
Nikkidee! :]

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! I just stumbled on your blog and I think it's totally appropriate considering you're living the glamorous life I hope to have in a few years (slash sarcasm, I've heard Parsons foundation is hell!) Not to, like, use you or anything, but could you possibly post on Parsons / application? Yeah, I would really apprieciate it! A lot!

    Anyways, I basically LOVE Hit the Lights so I'm SOOO jealous. They were my favourite band of the summer! And I also love long conversations of facebook pictures, hahaha. And you're blog is so great; I love all your outfits. AGRH YOU MAKE ME WANT TO BE IN NYC!!!

    ANYWAYSSSSSS. holy long comment, I've basically written a story on your post. haha.

    check out mine?
    quirkyexplosion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much! parsons foundation is insane, but the city and doing what i love totally makes up for it! :]
    i'm glad you like my blog haha, i'll check out yours as soon as i get a chance!
    and totally, some people have asked me about parsons so i'll try to do more posts about it in the future. :]

    ReplyDelete

C-C-C-Comment! :]

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails