October 18, 2009

Things I Love This Week

What a crazy week! At least it is almost the weekend.
Here's some things I love this week:
  


♥ BAN COMIC SANS is so funny. Type nerd lovin' !

  







♥ There are so many reasons that I love Karl Lagerfeld, and this is only one.
Personality begins where comparison ends.” -Karl Lagerfeld
♥  The word "Vestiphobia".  It means "fear of clothes" !







♥  I saw a creeepy commercial on TV and had to look it up on the only source of truth, Google. Here's what I found: the original commercial, for a new Verizon phone called Droid, and a spoof video created by an iPhone user.




 Lady Gaga back in the day
I think she's going to be one of the most popular people to be for Halloween this year.


♥  This video from the World Series! 
[I'm a Mets fan, but currently rooting for the Yankees. Go New York!]





What are you loving this week?


xx
Nikkidee! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

C-C-C-Comment! :]

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails