September 12, 2009

Fashion's Night Out 09 Follow Up!


Hey everyone! I hope you all had a great week. I know I did!
I've been super busy with classes and homework but I love every minute of it. I love my school; Parson's is amazing. I love my friends and my roommate. We have so much fun and motivate each other, and I live in a great dorm-style apartment. Most of all, though, I love living in the city! It's everything I ever dreamed of. I feel much freer than if I was in a normal college campus setting - I had some doubts but I am now confident that this was definitely the right choice for me.


I've been up to some really exciting things. On thursday I attended Fashion's Night Out, which was CRAZYYY! I went to Bergdorf-Goodman on fifth avenue, where they had tons of events going on. I bought some reaaally cute shoes, and I saw Leighton Meester from Gossip Girl!


Here's what I wore! It's not a very good picture of my outfit but I think it's the only one I
have.

So there you go! I'm taking a quick break from homework [read: procrastinating! uh oh!] so I figured I would listen to some Jay-Z and give everyone an update. Ladies is pimps too, ya know!

What kinds of fun things have you been up to this week?

xx
Nikkidee! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

C-C-C-Comment! :]

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails