July 19, 2009

Warped Tour 09: Uniondale

Big D and the Kids Table

Yesterday I went to Warped Tour 2009 in Uniondale, NY at Nasseau Coliseum. This was my second year attending Warped and it was awesome! I had so much fun!
They ride there was a total expedition. My friends and I stopped for breakfast at a diner, we ended up taking the wrong exit and had to drive through nyc... When we got there we met up with some more friends and hung out in the parking lot where we met this guy who was highhhh as a kite and ended up following us around for the first half of the day. Once we got in the gate, I got to see some of my favorite bands play, including some that I had never seen play live before [what up Meg and Dia!] Mad props to:

Streetlight Manifesto. It was my first time seeing them live, and I've been wanting to see them for agessss! They most definitely lived up to my expectations.

Big D and the Kids Table. Their music is so much fun, and the crowd was totally dancing and loving it the whole time!

Monty Are I. For rocking super-hard despite their somewhat small crowd. Also, they played my favorite song of theirs- Dublin Waltz! And when my friend and I saw the lead singer walking back to their tent, we screamed STEEEEEVE! And he was super-awesome to us and let us cut the signing line. :]



♥ The people at the Medical tent, for giving away free water and being generally chill.

NOFX. They are hilarious.

A Day To Remember. They had a huuge crowd and must have thanked their fans about a million times. They rock!

Bayside. They are amazing, enough said.

My friends! They're the best!


By the end of the day I was totally exhausted but I had a total blast :D

What kind of music are you into?
Do you go to any summer music festivals?

xx
Nikkidee! :]


No comments:

Post a Comment

C-C-C-Comment! :]

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails