June 18, 2009

New Jersey Beach Trip!


It's been sooo dull and rainy around here lately but yesterday I went to the beach with a bunch of my friends! It was a long drive but it turned out to be a lot of fun. :]





Apparently the beach didn't like having its picture taken, because right after I took this one I fell into a sand pit!




There were so many of us that we took four different cars full of people, and each car gave itself a team name. We had a sort of scavenger hunt on the way there with objectives such as Funniest Picture and which team could get there the quickest. Our team was Team THF [The Honorary Fucks]. Long story, but it was an inside joke from our drive to Bamboozle May. I think we definitely won! 

Have you done anything fun lately? When was the last time you went to the beach?

xx
Nikkidee! :]




No comments:

Post a Comment

C-C-C-Comment! :]

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails