December 21, 2008

Style Crush: Lady Gaga

I love Lady Gaga.
 Her music videos have an awesome dance party vibe; her style is futuristic with a touch of 80's. Lady Gaga has fantastic makeup...and so much glitterrrrrr! Also, her lightning bolt symbol is awesome.


I officially have a style crush on her.


Photobucket


She's in New York on December 31. I sooo want to see her live. That would be the coolest New Year's Eve dance party ever.


Photobucket


Also, I love this video. Why don't I get invited to parties like that? haha ;]


Photobucket

"I’m just trying to change the world one sequin at a time.
-Lady Gaga


What do you think of Lady Gaga? And who is your style crush this week? :]


xx 
Nikkidee

No comments:

Post a Comment

C-C-C-Comment! :]

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails