September 30, 2008

Virgo Party!

Sorry I haven't posted anything in a while! I've been super-busy with things..

Expect to see a bunch of posts sometime this week though.
I went to Gala Darling and Nubby Twiglet's birthday party earlier this month in Strawberry Fields. It was so much fun! Everyone was dressed fantastically. I went with my friend Sarah and my fabulous mom. It was superr hot and humid but we had fun anyway.


What I Wore:




♥ Marc by Marc Jacobs skirt

♥ vintage belt



best cupcakes ever:




Gala and Nubby looked so amazing! Now I want a tiara! :D





I also had a really cool picture of me taken by photographer Bianca Alexis:




Woo!



xx
lovelovelove,
Nikkidee! :]

2 comments:

  1. i love your outfit! and those cupcakes look so yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much! i seriously want to wear that skirt every day.
    and the cupcakes were yummy! i had like three. 0:]

    ReplyDelete

C-C-C-Comment! :]

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails