September 11, 2008

Rebecca Taylor at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week 08

So today I went to see Rebecca Taylor's runway show at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week New York! :]
This is what I wore:


♥ dress by Theory
♥ black tights
♥ Steven by Steve Madden boots [they're seriously my fave. and also i feel like the song "Are You Gonna Be My Girl" by JET is about me when I wear them!]
♥ kate spade tote
♥ my mom's belt :]
♥ scarf, Jones New York

fab-o-maticcccc!


The inside of the tent was so cool; there were booths everywhere giving stuff away. I got some pretty cool swagggg and about a gazillion magazines. There were girls with evian shoes! with trays of water. When I arrived I got my name checked off the Mercedes list and then chilled in the Mercedes-Benz Star lounge with my gorgeous mom. The Rebecca Taylor show itself was fabulousss! There was kind of a hippie theme; the models all had headbands around their heads, there was a lot of flowiness and floral print.
Some pictures I took of the show:













So pretty!
Also, there were so many awesomelydressedpeople there.

Like him: isn't he so cute? I'm loving the shoes!

The buzz that swarms around the front row is so cool. And I saw Fern Mallis!

When I exited the tent there was a guy with a huge illustration of Anna Wintour that had signatures all over it. He said it was going to auction and asked me to sign it in black sharpie because people in the fashion industry signed it in red. I told him that one day I would legit work in fashion and whoever bought the picture would be glad they had my signature! ;]

Haha, that's enough coverage for now, I think :]

Lovelovelove,

Nikkidee!

2 comments:

  1. hi! i think i might have seen you at gala's party. but i was late and in a huff and didn't get to talk to much people. haha! glad you had fun at fashion week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yeah i believee i saw you :]

    thanks! i had so much fun at fashion week and at gala's party! :]

    ReplyDelete

C-C-C-Comment! :]

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails