September 10, 2008

Oh, The Excitement!

So for those of you who don't know, this week is New York Fashion Week. And by some stroke of luck and awesomeness, I am going to have the best week ever! Tomorrow I will be attending a runway show which I am going to keep secret for now and tell more about later. :] For me, this is the coolest thing ever and I am so so so so excited.
Then on Saturday I will be attending Gala Darling and Nubby Twiglet's Birthday Bash in Central Park! I honestly can not wait for this; there will be all sorts of people I admire, and cupcakes, and tons of fun!
And then when I come home that night my friend is having a party for his birthday :]

I will write more about Fashion Week and the other events and post lots of pictures later in the week.

Yours in anticipation- [!]
LoveLoveLooove,
Nikkidee! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

C-C-C-Comment! :]

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails