August 17, 2008

Check Out the Cute!

On friday after the Parson's showcase I went to Saks Fifth Avenue. I wasn't there for very long because I went to dinner at Tao with my family. However I did buy two new clothing items that i lovelovelove.


I purchased this superdupercute Marc by Marc Jacobs skirt:



And this fabulous dress by Theory. 
[Sorry about the terrible picture]



What I Was Wearing:



This is me chillin' with the Juicy knight in Saks. You can't see half my outfit but I was wearing a dress from H&M, fuscia leggings, and my amazing black Asset boots.


I Am Currently Listening To:
Lotus by Minus the Bear
Totally epic.


I hope everyone's having a fabulous weekend!


Lovelovelove,
nikkidee

No comments:

Post a Comment

C-C-C-Comment! :]

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails